Vision Statement and Guiding Principles
Called Forward in Love, Centred on Christ
- We respond to the Father’s call to live by faith.
- To be a welcoming Eucharistic community.
- Prayerfully in Christ enabled by the Holy Spirit we commit our efforts to be a tolerant and nurturing community in all our activities and deliberations.
- To take the message of Christ’s love and forgiveness to all people
- That all pastoral activities reflect the needs and aspirations of the faith community
- To ensure that the gifts and talents of all within the community be discerned, fostered and strengthened through encouragement and formation.
- All members of this faith community, clergy, religious and lay people, work together in a collaborative way to ensure the realisation of the vision for our Parish.